Beaville Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Friendship Direction ~ by chocoluv {some romantic interactings involved}

4 posters

Go down

One Friendship Direction ~ by chocoluv {some romantic interactings involved} Empty One Friendship Direction ~ by chocoluv {some romantic interactings involved}

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm

I know most of you are old enough for this kind of content.
I tried my best to not use much romantic things though.
SUMMARY- A girl named Scarlet meets One Direction. : D xD
Okeey let me start.Why does she meet One Direction? Because she is Louis's younger sister. THIS IS FAN-FICTION btw xD

Scarlet- age 16

Chapter O N E}
"Scarlet?" Mom's voice echoes through the walls of our living room.
"Yes, mum?" I ask, playing around with our puppy, Waldo. Weird name, I know. But don't ask.
"Will you hand me that cup next to you?" she asks, breathlessly.
"Alright," standing up, I start to walk across the room, the cup falling limply from my right hand.
Ding, dong.
The bell. I wonder who it is this time, I think as I walk towards the door. Our house was awfully quiet. All of my older siblings gone now. Me being fifteen didn't help at all.
"Surprise, Scarlet!" a chirpy voice greets me.
"Louis," is what I manage to gasp. Happily, I embrace him.
"And us," a slow voice replies from behind.
Harry.
I let go of Louis, blushing madly. He couldn't know that I had a crush on him. Waving, I smile. "Hi, Harry..." All my friends said I was lucky. 'You are actually RELATED to him!' 'Give me his autograph!' 'Tell him about me!' and many more was what they said daily. At first when Louis auditioned, I was afraid that we would succeed and everyone would try to be friends with me- not because of my true self, but because of Louis if he succeeded big-time. Which happened, but I guess I'm okay because what I thought would happen actually didn't, really.
"What about us?" a deep voice asks.
"Liam, um, Niall, and Zayn. Hi guys! What you all up to?"
"You mean why are we here," Louis corrects, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh, be quiet," I murmur under my breath, shooting a look at him.
"Well, we came for a visit. We're staying for a while, if that's okay with your mum," Niall explains.
"Erm, let me ask," I say, running back to the kitchen. "Mum? The boys asked if they could like um stay for a while."
"That's perfectly fine! Let me greet them," she rushes to the door, hugging Louis in a big bear hug.
"Mum," Louis whines, "I'm not a toddler. I'm a...man."
"You're still my baby boy to me!" Mum tousles his hair.
Niall chuckles from behind, and Liam shakes his head, nudging him.
Harry smiles shyly at him. I almost die. I wanted to tell him how I really felt. But Louis would kill him. I was 'off-limits'. I roll my eyes as I think of this.
"Oh, boys, come on in," she says cheerfully, waving all of them in.
-At Dinner-
"So he was like, 'stop it, bro', and I'm like, 'no way!'," Louis laughs between chews.
"Louis, please chew with your mouth closed," I glare at him. "I lose my appetite when you open that disgusting mouth."
Niall starts laughing. Mom nods, agreeing. Liam nudges Niall again, giving him a warning with his eyes.
Harry smiles, but has his mouth closed. He was a real gentleman. If only...NO. That was never going to happen.
"I'm full," Niall smiles, patting his stomach. "Thanks for the dinner, Mum."
"No problem, Nandos boy," Mum laughs. They all called her 'mum'.
"Thank you," the rest of the boys say in chorus.
"How about uh, campfire time?" Zayn suggests.
"Alright, fine with me," Liam nods. Mum waves for them to go. "Have fun!"
"Scarlet, come join us," smiling, Harry waves for me to follow.
"Okay, I will," I stand up from my chair, thanking Mum, I walk out.
"I think I need to take a walk. I feel like I'm about to burst," Zayn groans. Niall, Liam, and Louis nods. "Harry?"
"Umm...," he looks at me and looks at them, "I think I'll stay. Um.. cold."
"Got it," they all start to walk out.
"You full yet?" Harry asks once they're gone.
"What do you mean? I'm already full," I smile.
"Like, I mean, um, yeah," he fakes a laugh. Was he blushing? I couldn't tell because it was dark. The fire didn't help.
"Listen, um, Scarlet?" he clears his throat.
"Yeah, Harry?"
"Hold on," he says, leaning in.

Chapter T W O}
"Hold on," he says, leaning in.
Oh. My. Gosh. My breathing stops.
"Harry!" a high voice shrieks.
Harry stops midway, opening his eyes. He sighs and turns around to see Louis shocked. "Yeah, Louis?"
"I told you Scarlet was OFF-LIMITS!" he shakes his head.
"I was-there was something on her face," Harry stammers, looking past Louis.
"Just...I don't know what's going on with you two, but it better stop," Louis glares at me and I shrink in my seat.
"Gosh, Louis, I am so sorry. Really," I stand up, walking a little towards Louis.
"You are fine, for now. But Harry, this is your first warning. I thought you were a good man."
"He's a flirt, Louis, don't forget that," Liam says from behind. I'd forgotten they were there. Zayn looked shocked and there was a hint of jealousy in his face. What was wrong now?
"I don't want you to break her heart, Harry," Louis says sternly. I've never seen him like this. I always thought Liam was like this.
"Here we go again," I roll my eyes. "I'll be waiting inside, guys."
"I'll go with you. I'm cold," Zayn walks past me, opening the door. "Come on in."
Turning back to look at Louis, I give him my 'please stop' look and walk inside.
Mom wasn't there. Sleeping, probably, I think as I sit on the couch next to Zayn.
"So, uh, what happened there?" Zayn asks, playing with his hands.
"Nothing," I blurt out, embarrassed.
He sighs and looks down.
"Zayn?"
"Yeah?"
"Have you ever been in a situation like this? Where you like someone and they like you but you just..don't know what to do next?" I ask.
"Um... Yeah," he looks up at me, and asks, "You in that situation with Harry?"
"What makes you think that?!" I say a bit too harshly. Shaking my head, I apologize, "Sorry about that and uh, well, no. Of course not."
"So you aren't in that situation with Harry," he raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah. I'm not. It's a situation at school with this boy," I lie.
Zayn stares at me for a while and says, "Okay..."
"Well, I need to use the restroom. I'll be right back," standing, up, I say. I reach the bathroom and close the door, locking it. Sliding down, I take a deep breath. Life was so hard. Who said that Louis was the boss of my love life? It JUST. WASN'T. FAIR.
Ding, ding.
A text. I take out my iPhone and slide the bar to see the text.
Harry Styles: You coming to play Truth or Dare?
Sure, why not? I think as I hit the message bar and type my reply.
Scarlet Tomlinson: Yeah. Be there in a sec
Hold on. How did he know my number? Louis, of course, would never tell any of the members. Since he was 'the boss of my love life'. Ugh. This was so complicated. I turn off my iPhone and slide it back into my pocket and stand up to walk out.

Chapter T H R E E}
"So, truth or dare," I say as I walk into the room.
They all nod. "Yeah."
"Alright. Who's going first?"
"Me," Louis smiles. I nod as I sit down on the couch next to Liam.
"Does it go in order?" I ask.
"Yup. Anyways, Niall, I dare you to chug down a glass of smoothie during 30 seconds!"
"Challenge accepted," Niall grins. Zayn walks out of the room to the kitchen to prepare a smoothie.
"A smoothie. Come on, you could've down something better than that!" Harry crosses his arms, and chuckles.
"Well, we have a supervisor here," he rolls his eyes, looking at Liam.
Blushing, Liam sticks out his tongue. "Shut up, Louis."
Niall sighs, smiling. We look at his direction to see him closing his eyes and daydreaming. Probably about food.
Zayn walks in, holding two glasses of smoothies. "Here," he says, giving one to Niall.
"Zayn, if you were going to get one for yourself, you could've at least asked us," Liam says all fatherly.
"It's not for me, though!" he protests, looking at me.
Oh gosh. ME?! I feel my face turning red. Forcing a grin when they all look at me, I say, "Uh, that's nice. Maybe for another dare?"
Harry frowns at me. He looks between Zayn and me. No, I wanted to shout. There's nothing between us! But of course, he couldn't hear me.
"This is getting awkward," I say quickly, accepting the glass of smoothie and setting it on the table. "Niall, you go ahead," pulling out my iPhone and setting a 30 second timer, I say.
"Alright," he grins. "I'm starting!"
"Woo, go Niall!" Liam shakes his fist in the air.
Harry bounces up and down, his curls bouncing as well. Ah, those adorable-what was I doing? I can't do this. This would be betraying Louis. I pay attention to Niall, who's halfway through his cup. Glancing at the timer, I notice it's been thirty-six seconds. Could he make it?
"Niall! Niall! Niall! Niall!" we cheer. Right when the timer ends, he sets down his cup onto the coffee table, making a loud 'plank' as it hits it.
We applaud, and Niall bows, laughing. "Okay. Zayn. Truth or Dare?"
Zayn looks amused. "Truth."
"Alright. Did you really cheat on your girlfriend?" Niall raises an eyebrow.
He laughs. "Um, NO."
"Good, good," we all pat his back.
"I've been getting a lot of tweets asking about you since you deleted your account on Twitter. I'm glad you got it back, though," Liam smiles.
A barking sound comes from behind. I look to see Waldo making his way up on the couch next to me. Smiling, I say, "Hi, Waldo!"
Then to the rest of the members, "Say hi, guys."
"Hi," they say in chorus.
Grinning, I look at Zayn. "Okay, Zayn. Who do you pick next?"
He looks at Liam. "I dare you to slap Harry."
"Hey! Where's my truth or dare option?" Liam says, crossly.
"I know you would never say dare. So I chose for you. Hurry! Slap Hazza!" Zayn says, pulling out his phone.
"This is going on the internet, isn't it," Liam sighs, snatching Zayn's phone.
"Hey!"
"I'll give you it back after I slap Hazza," Liam says.
"Dude, you're actually going to do it?" Niall says, amazed.
"Yeah," Liam replies. Louis gives a woot.
I smile. Who says I can't film it secretly? I pull out my iPhone and hold it next to my legs. No one was paying attention to me. Good. I look at the screen so I can adjust it. Done. I click the red recording circle and there we go.
Harry groans as Liam takes a step closer. "Please, don't! Liam, I beg you. Dad! I beg you!"
Niall laughs, and looks around. "Anyone have popcorn?"
Zayn shakes his head. "By the time I have it ready, this will already be ended. Come on, Niall! This rarely happens. I mean, LIAM."
"You're right," he says, paying attention to the two.
Slap.
"Owwww!" Harry yells, pulling up his legs and turning over. His boxers start to show and I roll my eyes. Typical Harry.
"Woo!" Louis high-fives Liam, grinning. "You're my replacement for Harry."
I stop filming and turn off my phone, sliding it back into my pocket. Maybe I'd upload it to YouTube.

Chapter F O U R}
"My phone!" Zayn grabs it from Liam's hand, smiling.
"So glad that's not going on the internet," Liam sighs, relieved.
"Yeah," I lie, grinning.
"I'm going to get more smoothies," Zayn stands up and walks to the kitchen.
"Give me a smoothie without bananas! I feel like only strawberries today," Louis yells.
"Got it," Zayn says.
"Okay now. Liam. Your turn to do it," Niall says.
"Harry. Truth or Dare?"
"Dare," he says.
He whispers something in to Harry's ear. Harry's eye's widen and he looks at me. Nodding, he smiles. "Got it."
"Scarlet, we need you to go to the restroom," Liam says. "It's part of the dare."
"Alright," I say suspiciously. "I'll be back, loved ones." Smiling, I walk over to the restroom. Locking it, I turn on my phone and play the video, first lowering the volume.
"Scarlet!" Louis exclaims. "Come out, sis!"
"Coming!" I reply, sliding the phone back into my pocket. The video was perfect. Which meant perfect for the internet. Unlocking the door, I walk out.
"Come sit. We need to tell you a secret while Zayn's not here," Harry smiles warmly at me.
"Okay!" I reply, hopping down to my seat. Instantly, I feel a wetness on my bottom. "What the...?" Standing up, I turn to see whipped cream. That meant on my butt there was whipped cream. Embarrassed, I bury my face into my hands.
"Scarlet, you okay?" Niall asks.
"THIS WAS AN EXPENSIVE PAIR OF JEANS," I say, groaning. "Who's paying the price for it?"
Harry raises his hand. "I will, teacher."
Niall cracks up.
"Seriously, guys," I glare at Niall.
"Woah, uh, Scarlet. Calm down. I'm sorry this happened. I'll pay for it since uhm I took the dare," Harry looks at me, his face filled with forgivness.
"Thanks, Harry," I smile. "Now hold on. I need to change," I mutter under my breath, walking upstairs to my room. I change into a pair of white skinny pants.
I run down the stairs.
"I'll be back. I think I left something outside," I say, walking out.
My plan was to upload it on YouTube. And fast. Rushing behind a tree, I sit on the damp grass and start to log in to my YouTube account.
"Come on..Come on!" Why did the wi-fi have to be bad here? Glaring at the tree, I tiptoe to the wooden tree bench in front of the now gone campfire. I click on buttons and I'm selecting the video right when the door opens.
Shoot. Who was it? No time. I tiptoe to the house wall, hoping I won't get caught. My phone! I turn it off and close my eyes.
"Scarlet?" a voice asks.
"Harry?" escapes out of my mouth. I groan silently, clamping my mouth shut.
"Where are you?" he starts walking towards my direction.
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
I was going to get caught.
"Woah!" he trips right when I'm about to move to another spot.
"Eek!" I gasp as he falls on to my body, which throws us down onto the grass. My breathing turns shallow.
The world goes black.

Chapter F I V E}
"Scarlet, you alright?" a voice asks.
I open my eyes and turn to see who it is. Harry. "You idiot."
"What do you mean, Scarlet?!" he frowns.
"You tripped, and FELL onto me. You weigh SO much!" groaning, I turn away from him.
"Well, uhm. You ruined your white pants," Zayn says.
"WHAT?!" This day had to get worse.
"You need to stop wearing those expensive pants, Scarelet," Liam clears his throat.
"Scarlet, why were you out there?" Louis asks.
"To upload a video," I reply weakly, crossing my fingers. If I got caught, then all that was for nothing.
"What video?" Niall asks, jumping up. "The one where Harry's slapped?"
"Omigod, I thought you didn't let Zayn record it, Liam!" Harry stands up.
"Yeah! Scarlet must've taken it," Liam says.
"Okay this doesn't matter. DID you upload it?!" Zayn asks, excited.
"I was about to, but then someone called Harry tripped over and landed on me," I glare at Harry.
"We need to delete it right away!" Liam grabs my phone, which was on the table near me, and wait...We were in my room.
"Hey! Get OUT, all of you! Who gave you guys permission to come in my room?!" I sit on my bed, swatting all the boys.
"Who gave you guys permission to come in my room?" Harry mimicks me. I crack a smile. So adorable.
"No, we came in here for a reason. We had permission from Dad," Louis says.
"Dad's not here, Louis."
"Yes he is," he jerks his thumb in Liam's direction.
Rolling my eyes, I snatch my phone from Liam's hands. "I promise not to upload it. Just pleeeasssssee, Daddy, let me keep it!"
Liam blinks. "Daddy?"
"Oh, shut up," I murmur. "I'm going to change. Out, all of you!"
"Unless we record it," Niall snickers.
"Niall!" I gasp.
"Just joking... Like we would want to cause more trouble," he sighs. "Zayn, can I have that popcorn now?"
"Okay. Come on," Zayn nods, and walks out of my room.
The coast is clear. Shutting and locking the door, I quickly change into another pair of pants. Everything I owned was expensive! I throw my grass-stained pair into the laundry basket. Worth giving a try.

Chapter S I X}
"Scarlet," Mum's voice.
"Uh, yes, Mum?" sliding back my phone into my pocket, I reply.
"Come out. The boys are going to see The Amazing Spider Man, and they want you to come."
"Alright. Hang on. I'm changing," I say, picking out a yellow top with ruffles at the bottom. After I change into it, I run out of the room right into Liam. "Hey, Dad. I'm done. Let's go."
"Okay, sweetheart," Liam replies, smiling.
"Who's driving?" I ask.
"Harry," he says, "We had a talk about who's sitting with who. So it's all arranged."
"Who am I sitting with?" I say, suspicious.
"Next to Harry," he says. "In the back, Louis, Zayn, and me."
"Doesn't Harry have a girlfriend?" I ask softly.
"Of course not. Guess you're not catched up with the news, eh?" he winks at me. "Now come on. Let's go."
"Wait! Hold on. I'll be there in a few minutes!" I gasp. My hair. Total mess. Running back up the stairs, I enter my room. "Jewel earrings."
Done. I get my curling iron and start curling the bottom of my hair.
"Scarlet!" Louis yells.
"Coming, Louis!" throwing the iron on my bed after turning it off, I run down the stairs.
Waldo barks and I blow a kiss. "Stay with Mum, Waldo! Be good!"
"Woah," escapes out of Harry's mouth once he sees me.
"What?" I roll my eyes.
"THIS is what took you so long?" Louis sighs, clearly annoyed.
The other boys are gaping at me.
"Will you please stop it?" I blush, waving them away.
"Well, let's go on," Harry walks to the front door, and holds it for me.
"Thanks," I whisper, smiling.
"My pleasure. And that 'woah' comment wasn't made for you to feel bad," he says, and at the same time I feel like he's telling me to look at him. So I do.
"Harry, I was just joking," smiling, I walk off to the car.
"I'm sitting with her!" Niall hollers.
"We already talked about this, Niall. I'm sitting with Scarlet," Harry presses.
"Are boys always supposed to be like this?" I murmur under my breath, opening the door to the passenger seat.
"Yeah. Annoying, huh," a voice behind me says.
What?! Turning back, I whip Zayn in the face with my bouncy curls.
"Ow, some curls you've got there, Scarlet," he manages to laugh.
"Oh my gosh, Zayn, I'm so sorry! Here," I fumble to open his door. "Go in. Um. I'll do your seatbelt."
"Thanks," he says, getting in. Buckling his seatbelt, I pat his leg.
"Sorry," forcing a laugh, I say.
"What happened?" Harry asks once we get in the car.
"Why do you need to know, Hazz?" I say, mockingly.
"You have to tell me at least some day. Never keep a secret," he mutters.
"Harry, it's nothing," I assure him. Then, smiling, I lean into his ear and whisper, "I can tell you one thing. His lips are really soft."
Eyes widening, he gasps. "Scar-scar-"
"Just kidding, weirdo."
"Then-"
"You'll have to see. I'm never telling you what happened. It could be true," I turn over to look at the other side of the window and bite a smile.
"Scarlet, what were you talking about?! Harry's not moving. We need to get there to not miss the movie!" Louis shrieks.
"You didn't hear us talking?" I ask, frowning. Please say no..
"Of course not. We were having our own conversation. Must've been something important you were talking with him. How could you not hear Niall's voice?!"
"Louis, it's nothing. Girl business."
"You talked about girl stuff with Harry?" Liam asks, suddenly interested. "Did you give him advice on avoiding slaps?"
Niall snickers.
I look next to me to see Harry blinking rapidly. Nudging him, I say, "Harry. Let's go."
"I don't think I can drive."
"Oh, sure you can!"
"No, I can't."
"Harry, it was a JOKE," rolling my eyes, I rest my head back. "Seriously."
"Fine," he says, and the car moves forward.
~
"Okay, now who's buying popcorn?" Liam asks.
"Harry," Louis replies.
"Got it," Harry says, walking forward to buy them. He motions for us to come so we go. "I need each of you to carry the popcorn."
"What would you like, sir?"
"Six popcorn bags, please," Harry replies.
"Sizes?"
"Five small, one large."
"Got it," he says.
"Who's the large?" I ask.
"Niall," Zayn laughs.
The employee comes back with five bags.
"Where's the sixth?" Harry frowns.
"Sorry, we don't have enough.. We need to make more and by the time it's done you'll miss the beginning of your movie," he apologizes, handing us the bags.
"I guess I'll share with Scarlet," Harry says, winking at me.
Nodding, I wave for them to go. "I'll be there in a second. Need to turn off my phone."
Facing back, I turn off the phone and cross my fingers. Hopefully, this wouldn't be a problem.

Chapter S E V E N}
{the parts of the movie have been cut out, so I wouldn't spoil the movie}
Popcorn. I look at the box of popcorn, right there. In front of me. But Harry was eating it. I look to my right to see Niall eating like a monster. When would they stop eating? I mean, I needed to eat some, too. It doesn't matter, Scarlet, I think to myself as I close my eyes and shove my hand into the box of popcorn.
"Ow!" Harry yelps.
Oops. Opening my eyes, I see Harry looking at me in confusion. He gestures to my hand. It had poked his hand, real hard.
"Sorry," I whisper, faking a smile.
"It's okay," he says slowly, and takes his hand out of the box. "Your turn."
I grin, taking a handful. I shove it in my mouth, looking back to the screen. "Okay I'm done."
Harry nods, rolling his eyes in relief. When I frown at him, he whispers, "Just joking."
"I'm thirsty," I murmur to his ear, licking my lips. Where was the soda?!
"I only have one straw," he replies.
"Then what do I do?!"
"Drink from the water fountain?" he suggests.
Glaring at him, I grab his cup. Opening the lid, I drink it.
He looks at me, frantic.
"What?" I give it back.
"We almost got caught by Louis," he says.
"Alright."
"Scarlet?" Harry whispers.
"Yes?"
"Come close."

Chapter E I G H T}
Our lips meet.
My first kiss with a star.
This has got to be a dream.
Yeah, it was awesome.
But wait. Why did I not feel anything?!
I open my eyes to see Harry leaning forward.
Ah, daydreams.
What?! Confused and frantic, I slap him right when the movie ends.
So the whole theater heard the slap.
That meant the boys.
"Ohhh," Harry leans back, with a painful look on his face.
"Scarlet," Louis frowns, "What happened to Harry?"
"N-n-nothing," I stammer, fumbling to find the next words. "Well I slapped him."
"You were teaching him how to avoid a slap during a movie?" Niall asks, sipping his drink.
"Uh, yeah," I lie.
"Don't lie," Liam says, serious.
"Tell me a lie," Zayn sings, swishing his hands.
"It's not a lie!"
"Harry, what was Scarlet doing before she slapped you?" Louis asks.
"She was sitting and watching the movie," he lies.
This day was full of lies.
"Obviously," Niall mutters under his breath.
"Niall...," Liam nudges him, giving him a look.
"Whatever, whatever."
"It doesnt matter, okay?" I say, frustrated. "I've had enough drama for one day. And Louis, you're NOT the "king of my love life" anymore!!"
"What? Wait, Scar!" Louis calls.
Tears streaming down my face, I run out, pushing through the crowd. A cold blast of air greets me when I push open the door. I look around through my blurry eyes and finally spot a taxi. Wiping my tears, I hold a hand out and run to catch up to the taxi. Telling him my adress, I close the door and buckle my seatlbelt. Boys were so foolish.
He givez me a brief nod and we go.
Those weirdos didn't deserve me.
~
"Mum, I'm home!" I yell once I shut the door.
"Was the movie fun?" a tired voice asks. I turn to see Mum, rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah."
"Where are the boys?"
"I left them."
"What? Why?"
"They were being so annoying! Mum, Louis is the boss of my love life and it's NOT fair!" I sob, my legs giving in.
Mum crouches down and strokes my hair. It felt good to be treated like a child. "Oh, sweetie. It's alright."
"No it's not! I really like Harry and he likes me too but Louis says no. He's such a brat."
"I'll talk it over with him," Mum says, smiling. She pulls me up. "He could be your meant-to-be. Now go sleep. It's been a long day."
"Thanks Mum," I hug her. "You're the best." Running up the stairs, I walk in my room, shutting the door whins me. I throw my clothes across the room, then walk back and fold it nicely. Changing into my clothes, I sigh. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth.
Ring, ring.
My cellphone.
Finishing up my bathroom business, I walk to the bed and check to see who it is.
Twerp.
Louis. I click DECLINE then stare at a poster of Harry with a bored expression. He tried to kiss me! We weren't that close yet. Rubbing my eyes, I throw myself onto the bed and then start to cry.

Last edited by ChocoLuv - Admin on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Friendship Direction ~ by chocoluv {some romantic interactings involved} Empty Re: One Friendship Direction ~ by chocoluv {some romantic interactings involved}

Post by Abbiewarmheart31 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:09 am

This is really good! ! ! You need to write some more stories I really enjoyed reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Abbiewarmheart31
Abbiewarmheart31

Back to top Go down

One Friendship Direction ~ by chocoluv {some romantic interactings involved} Empty Re: One Friendship Direction ~ by chocoluv {some romantic interactings involved}

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks sweetheart.
Jk lololol.
I'll post other stories of mine soon! I have tons xD
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbiewarmheart31 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:15 am

AWSOME!!!! Smile
Abbiewarmheart31
Abbiewarmheart31

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Sorry I started school and haven't been on much :/
Posting a chapter soon
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbiewarmheart31 Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Cool!
Abbiewarmheart31
Abbiewarmheart31

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Yay posted new chapter.
Alright so if you are ALLOWED to read 'romantic' content, keep reading.
If not, only read chapters that are in the 'normal pink' color.
The chapters in orange have romantic content.
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbiewarmheart31 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 pm

Chocoluv where is the next chapter?
Abbiewarmheart31
Abbiewarmheart31

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:59 pm

It's on the front page. (:
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbiewarmheart31 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 pm

cool i see you have tried to give the story alternate endings
Abbiewarmheart31
Abbiewarmheart31

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Not really. I just try to leave cliff hangers (:
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitie Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:09 pm

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Kaitie
Kaitie
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine- Admin Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Good book so far it took me untill I went to bed since I started reading late to finish the story
Nadine- Admin
Nadine- Admin
Admin

https://bearvillemadness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Didn't mean to keep you up that late, Nadine.
Glad everyone likes it.
Really sorry, school has started..
Posting a new chapter hopefully by tomorrow. (:
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine- Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:22 pm

I have an question where are the next chapter because I do not see it on the front page
Nadine- Admin
Nadine- Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoLuv - Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:51 pm

I havent posted it yet :/
ChocoLuv - Admin
ChocoLuv - Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine- Admin Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 am

Thanks for telling me
Nadine- Admin
Nadine- Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down